Friday 4 May 2012

Thank You!

So, my Baby Show tickets arrived yesterday, and as a little thank you, I wanted to write about the lovely company who have kindly provided them.

I only found them by a fluke, via a link from someone else's facebook page, but they are definately worth checking out.

The Day That... have spent every morning since Midsummer's Day 2005 taking gorgeous photos of the Cornish coastline at dawn. You can view and select the photo from your special date, which is then framed, with a hand-written inscription of your choice, to include the occasion and date the photo was taken.

This is such a fab idea for a truly unique gift. I've already had a look at my son's birthday, a bit of a cloudy day, but the view is out to sea with a couple of boats, and the sun just breaking beneath the clouds. I would really love this picture, as I'm still a bit sad that nobody saved me a newspaper from the day he was born (and I was in too much of a daze to think about it at the time!) and something so lovely that really captures the day would be perfect in his nursery. Also, my wedding day, in Feb 2009, is absolutely beautiful, and may just have to go on my gift wishlist!

I didn't want to infringe any copyright by adding a photo here, but please follow the link above and check them out - you won't regret it!



No comments:

Post a Comment