Saturday 30 June 2012

Grab a bargain on twitter!

Came back from my holiday (more about that later!) to some exciting news from one of my favourite baby brands. Cuddledry are having a half price twitter sale of their ex-display stock, all good as new just without packaging!

Log on to twitter next Tuesday, 3rd July at 8pm to grab a bargain. Follow the link above for instructions on how it all works - I won't try and write them here because I'm not really a big twitterer (as you can see I don't even know the correct term for that) but I plan to figure it all out before Tuesday as would love to get my hands on some more Cuddledry items for my little monkey.

If you haven't got one already, trust me, the apron towel is the BEST baby towel and should be a fixture in every newborn's bathroom. They've also got loads of other great stuff so I can't wait until Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment