Wednesday 1 January 2014

Resolutions

Happy New Year! 

So I think for the first time I have resolutions I actually intend to stick to, so here they are:

1. Do more craft activities with my toddler. And baby once he's old enough. 
2. Work on my patience. Most of the time we really do have all day so there's no point stressing about how slow my babies can be at doing things.
3. Encourage independence. Linked in with the above, I need to stop stepping in and rushing my toddler and just let him do things himself sometimes - we are starting with potty training!
4. Be a better housewife. By staying on top of cleaning and budgeting and cooking proper meals more regularly.
5. Be more frugal. In the hope of saving some money so we can enjoy doing some exciting family trips.
6. Take some time to become 'me' again. Instead of being only wife and mummy. Plans include joining the WI and learning to knit!
7. Keep up with this blog! 

So join me here in 2014 on my journey to be a better person all round! 

No comments:

Post a Comment